about 2 years ago
- Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Competitive Package
New opportunity for a Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer to work for a world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems.
The Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer will support a range of development and in-service programmes, specialising in the development and certification of hydraulic equipment and systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer:
- Liaising with customers to ensure all requirements properly defined
- Overseeing development testing and qualification testing programmes
- Production concessions and sign-off of technical documents
- Generating system requirements definitions, validation and verification matrices
- Technical support of design reviews
- Technical management of equipment suppliers, including investigation of test failures
Key skills & experience required for the Hydro-Mechanical Systems Engineer:
- Previous experience of landing gear or similar hydro-mechanical systems
- Experience in applying ARP4754 and ARP4761
- Excellent understanding of systems engineering theory, in addition to knowledge of the principles of safety and reliability
- Ability to write accurate and concise technical reports
If you are interested in the above role, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.