A Hydraulic Systems Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines. The position will be an initial 18 month long term contract role based in Desford and is paying a rate of up to £33.00 LTD Co per hour.
The role of the hydraulic systems team is to develop and validate electro-hydraulic systems for Back Hoe Loaders and Compact Wheel Loaders, as part of the new product introduction programmes. As the team is based at the production facility, there is also an expectation that it supports production and as the technical experts on hydraulic systems, the team also engages in the exploration of emerging technologies for mobile hydraulic systems.
Working with the cross functional teams, the hydraulic systems engineer will be primary contact for design aspects of the hydraulic system. Throughout the NPI programmes, the hydraulic systems engineer will support the cross functional teams, resolving performance and component issues with data collection, analysis and reports on the corrective actions.
Additional responsibilities will include CPI support and supporting production as and when.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile Hydraulic Systems - Load Sensing Control and Pressure compensation
- Knowledge of pumps, valves, cylinders, motors, accumulators and hoses
- Knowledge of hydrostatic drive systems
- Experience of off highway machine operation
- Data capture/analysis capabilities
- Experience of NPI projects
- Experience of APQP processes
- PTC Creo / Pro Engineer
- Ansys products - CFD - FEA - FEM
- 1D analysis
- Famic Automation Studio
- Producing Production Drawings
Please contact James Tilley for more details.