Job title: Hybrid Transmission Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £17.00- £22.06ph
A Project Engineer is required with detailed knowledge of Hybrid transmissions systems and strong project management skills to support project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of transmission integration and hybrid system delivery on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Budget management and reporting
- Cost detail tracking, budget forecasts, economic monitoring and tracking, project change requests and collaborative partner communications and coordination.
- Organisation and control of the Steering Committee to direct and align project work packages.
- Organise and control the preparations for quarterly program reviews with external stakeholders, collating all partners reports to support.
- Governance and management of the master timing plan for the total program.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Extensive knowledge of matched funded projects and engagement with multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Excellent project knowledge for delivery of hybrid transmission systems, covering key systems, sub-systems and their integration.
- Strong program management skills to ensure continue alignment between collaborative partners, within agreed timescales.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of planning and delivering program control requirements and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34524) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.