Hybrid Control Systems Engineer - 51473
Salary: £23.00 Ltd Co
Location: Basildon, Essex
A Hybrid Control Systems Engineer is required with experience within automotive powertrain preferably within Hybrid vehicles to work for our automotive client based in Basildon, Essex.
Hybrid Control Systems Engineer to work with a globally distributed team to develop next generation Hybrid Vehicles Create and document Systems Engineering work products (Specifications, DVMs, FMEA). Work with component teams to implement requirements. Execute Test work on HIL and Vehicle to ensure system level requirements are met.
The Hybrid Control Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of developing Automotive Controls Systems
- Good Communication and Teamwork skills
- Demonstrable track record of delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science or Engineering degree with work experience in a related field.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working for an OEM/ Tier 1 supplier to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- Salary up to £23.00 Ltd co
If you have any questions about the Hybrid Control Systems Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259