Job title: Hybrid Control System Function Lead Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £27.65
Are you passionate about creating and delivering new automotive technologies?
As a Hybrid Control System Function Specialist / Lead Engineer, you will be part of the either the Electrified Propulsion Systems Control System development team within Powertrain.
You will be responsible for leading the delivery of a number of Control functions within either the Vehicle Supervisory Control system (in the Electrified Propulsion team). These will consist of function level architecture, design, testing, sign-off and issue resolution. Working with Technical Specialists, Function Specialists and Developers, System Design engineers, Test & Integration engineers and Group Leaders you will be a key team member for delivering control system models that meet the system functionality requirements.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Extensive experience of Control System design with Matlab / Simulink.
- Previous experience of delivering complex, distributed system functionality designs, including leading resolution of complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, including strong influencing and engagement skills.
- Strong self-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
Please contact James Tilley for details.