Job title: Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Integration Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £30.71 per hour LTD
The Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Integration Engineer will join an area that includes a small team of integration engineers responsible for the delivery of the key elements of associated test rigs and prototype vehicles.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Design & delivery of prototype specific functionality to enable the Job#1 intent system to be tested against test & development plans.
- Associated toolset skills to include some or all of the following: - ETAS toolsets - VECTOR toolsets - Mathworks (Matlab) toolsets - CAPL Script - C++ code - Automation (Python, VB).
- Prototype rig & vehicle design, delivery & maintenance (experience in use of vehicle diagnostics, including identification and resolution of faults).
- Project management experience (project planning and control, customer liaison, change control, risk / issue management, supplier interaction, RFQ development).
- Design / delivery / interrogation of Flexray Networks - User of ETK/CCP/XCP communications.
- Controls modelling experience with Matlab / Simulink for real time applications.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Integration Engineer role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.