Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Engineer
Up to £30.71
Powertrain - Hybrid
The role based in an Electrified Propulsion System Design team is an area that includes a small team of integration engineers responsible for the delivery of the key elements of associated test rigs and prototype vehicles.
To apply for this Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Design & delivery of prototype specific functionality to enable the Job#1 intent system to be tested against test & development plans.
- Associated toolset skills to include some or all of the following: - ETAS toolsets - VECTOR toolsets - Mathworks (Matlab) toolsets - CAPL Script - C++ code - Automation (Python, VB)
- Design / delivery / interrogation of Flexray Networks
- User of ETK/CCP/XCP communications
- Network specification / generation
- Systems & process experience
- Prototype rig & vehicle design, delivery & maintenance (experience in use of vehicle diagnostics, including identification and resolution of faults)
- Project management experience (project planning and control, customer liaison, change control, risk / issue management, supplier interaction, RFQ development)
Please contact James Tilley for details.