almost 2 years ago
HVAC Design Engineer - R00026268
We are seeking a HVAC Design Engineer to develop parts to all cost, quality and delivery targets.
This company based in Cranfield requires a HVAC Design Engineer with supplier management experience for a new contract role. As a HVAC Design Engineer, you will be required to carry out the following:
- Parts development and system performance planning from pre-concept to lifetime management for the Climate System (HVAC) on European models.
- Supplier and project management for all aspects of OEM development including cost management, concept definition, supplier selection, performance achievement, styling, validation, delivery, production preparation and quality achievement.
- As you would expect, being a global organisation, working cross functionally across the business and with our suppliers will be an essential part of the role.
- European travel is a certainty but you may be required to travel outside of Europe during crucial development periods.
The HVAC Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Working for an OEM or tier 1 supplier in climate systems, thermal systems or mechatronics system development
- Previous supplier management experience, working together to resolve issues and meet project timelines.
- Self-motivated to deliver results and follow up areas for improvement.
- Driven to self-develop and utilise all company and own routes for enhancing technical knowledge and industry developments.
- Motivated to form mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Fluent oral and written English language skills
If you have any questions about the HVAC Design Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 88959
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship