- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Paul Robson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446117
- Expiry Date: 27 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60852
HV Systems Engineer – Automotive - Warwickshire - £ Highly Competitive DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for an HV Systems Engineer to ensure successful delivery of powertrain systems, from concept through to production, for the next generation of high-performance specialist vehicles. You will focus on the leadership of technical delivery of the HV electrical and electronic systems associated with battery solutions such as; the HV switchgear and protection, charging and HV to LV DCDC as well as the integration with the wider powertrain (EDU, auxiliary components, etc)
You will be responsible for leading the cross functional planning, coordination and delivery of all engineering design, verification and launch activities with associated engineering teams. In this dynamic new role you will be the technical specialist within the Automotive Propulsion team for HV Electrical / Electronic systems.
As HV Systems Engineer – you will be required to
- Apply strong electrical / electronic engineering technical background with proven knowledge and delivery of HV components associated with automotive system development and industrialization.
- Experience designing electrical battery architecture and specifying protection devices such as fuses and contactors.
- Excellent electrical engineering foundations for automotive HV (ideally ~800V)
- Hands on practical experience with HV systems, either on rigs or vehicles
- Generate targets and verification methods driven by customer and FMEA requirements.
- Requirements Management and component specification for HV battery components / systems such as contactors, fuses, busbars, connections, DCDC, Charge
As HV Systems Engineer – you will have
- Experience diagnosing faults through electrical communications networks (CANbus)
- BMS software calibration
- Experience with specification of On-Board charging systems and knowledge of charging landscape
- Experience with specification of HV DCDC’s and HV inverters and motors
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced HV Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.