Human Resources Officer - 53240
£20.84 Ltd Co
IR35 Status: Inside
A Human Resources Officer is required with experience of working in a customer facing HR position, preferably in close association with a management team.
This company based in Bridgend requires a Human Resources Officer to carry out the following tasks for this new contract role:
- Act as a business partner to line managers and supervision by understanding the requirements and issues of the business in relation to the plant closure and providing relevant HR support.
- Provide guidance and support to line management on Employee Relations issues & manpower planning.
- Liaise closely and build effective working relationships with hourly and salaried union representatives to ensure employee relations are effectively managed.
- Provide support to employees as required as they move through the redundancy process and transition to new employment, retirement and other activities
- Transactional administration operation of relevant transactional systems and processes to administer individual employment changes and produce and analyse an interpret reports and data for management purposes.
- Produce redundancy related paperwork and conduct administrative interviews with employees signing and processing redundancy paperwork to individual deadline.
The Human Resources Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Applicants should have experience of working in a customer facing HR position, preferably in close association with a management team and preferably in a highly Unionised environment
- Candidates must have a proven track record of excellent verbal and written communication skills and be numerically competent.
- Proven project management would also be an advantage
- Candidates must have a personal regard for the company's diversity and equal opportunities policy.
- Candidates applying should have a degree or recognised equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in human resources to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgend based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Human Resources Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.