Salary circa £45000 - £50000 (DOE) + benefits
about 1 month ago
Human Resources Manager – Manufacturing.
Salary circa £45 - £50,000 (DOE) + benefits.
A Human Resources Manager is required for an established manufacturing business, part of a larger international group, you will be joining a progressive forward-thinking organisation that has developed a strong brand reputation for manufacturing process excellence. The company supplies products across a wide range of engineering, industrial and commercial sectors. They are now looking to recruit a forward-thinking HR Manager who will report to the Plant Manager and work closely with the Group HR Director. As an active member of the senior management team, you will provide a comprehensive HR service that actively promotes the company’s values, bringing HR policies to life that support growth, engagement, and the development of a high performing continuous improvement culture.
To be considered for this Human Resources Manager position you will: -
- Promote the core company values through the provision of an effective HR function covering, job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management, succession planning, payroll, recognition & reward, engagement, and culture.
- Have worked as a Human Resources Manager or HR Business Partner within a customer focused Manufacturing, Engineering, Process or Technical business.
- Have experience of developing and standardising HR practises and processes that are aligned both locally and at group level that reflect company values and business needs.
- Protect the interests of the business and employees by ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are compliant with governmental laws and regulations and meet the objectives of the business.
- Participate in monthly operations meetings with the Plant Manager and senior management team, reporting on HR Key Performance Indicators, strategies, systems, and procedures.
- Ensure that the HR Information System is well managed and controlled and complies to current GDPR and data regulations.
- Have experience of processing, and final checking of the monthly payroll, managing the work of an HR & Payroll Advisor.
- Work closely with managers, coaching and training on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, absence, and performance management.
- Be confident, resilient, able to prioritise, data driven, results orientated with sound judgment and people skills, comfortable handling difficult conversations and able to nurture a positive working environment.
- Have excellent influencing and communication skills (listening, verbal, written and presentation), able to create understanding and a desire to change in the people you work with at all levels.
This is a challenging and demanding role, and you will work as a member of the senior management team to develop an effective and efficient HR function. Qualifications for this role will be to CIPD Certificate level as a minimum and ideally to degree or PgDip level in Human Resources Management. Chartered Membership of the CIPD or working towards this will be required. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate continue professional development relevant to your career and HR profession.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.