almost 2 years ago
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
£Competitive plus benefits
An HR Business Partner is required to deliver a comprehensive HR support service to the senior leadership, line management and staff within the Group Functions of the business. Candidates with experience in automotive or high performance engineering sector or similar environments would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a world renowned motorsport team based in Wantage, requires a proactive HR Business Partner to ensure they remain an employer of choice with a positive climate of employee relations, along with a dynamic, innovative and can-do culture. As an HR Business Partner you will be required to:
- Build effective relationships and partnerships with the leadership team, line managers and key stakeholders to provide them with a high level of professional support and guidance in all people matters
- Coach and challenge leaders and managers to continuously develop their performance as well as the development and implementation of their business plans from a people perspective
- Provide proactive support to the leadership team and managers on strategic change management issues, ensuring effective communication strategies are delivered and contributing to the successful achievement of business change with a focus on employee engagement and retention.
- Design & implementation of attraction & retention strategies, working with the Talent and Development specialist
- Research external best practice and keep up to date with strategic people initiatives to ensure the Company remains competitive
The HR Business Partner should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally Degree qualified and membership of CIPD
- Attraction and retention strategies
- Planning, coordination, delivery and reporting of the Employee Engagement Surveys
- Previous internal communications experience is desired but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with HR Business Partner experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wantage based motorsport team will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a HR Business Partner and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HR Business Partner role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.