Human Resource Business Partner
Competitive salary + benefits
Permanent, full time position based near Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
A Human Resource Business Partner is required for a global FMCG business involved in the processing and blending of specialist products. Based at the regional HQ you will work alongside the senior management team of this forward-thinking organisation and play a leading role in major change programmes that will deliver operational excellence. As a group that have acquired many businesses and invested heavily in new technology, they are now looking to create a culture of continuous improvement based on engagement, empowerment and high performance. With an extensive product range of well-known brands and reputation for innovation and new product development this is a business experiencing growth and transformation. To be considered for this role you must have a track record of delivering sustainable change programmes across all levels of business.
To be considered for this Human Resource Business Partner you must have experience of:
- Working within a fast paced FMCG, Food, Chemical, Automotive, or Pharmaceutical business in a senior HR Manager or HR Business Partner position.
- Playing a leading role as part of a senior management team responsible for business transformation and creating a culture based on operational excellence, employee engagement, empowerment and ownership
- Commercially and politically astute with the emotional intelligence to work within a regional HQ operation and all the challenges that can bring.
- Developing human capital strategies that support business growth, building capability, through collaboration and partnerships.
- Familiar with working in a matrix management and HR shared services business.
- Delivering an effective communication strategy for HR, working with peers on resourcing plans, recruitment and succession planning to ensure operational objectives can be met.
- Full UK employment legislation, providing guidance and interpretation across the business.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence across all levels of an organisation.
This is a permanent full time HR Business Partner position that will require strong leadership and change management skills gained within a fast-paced manufacturing or processing environment. The role will report into a regional HR Director who is creating a HR team tasked with delivering cultural change. This is a dynamic and challenging environment where HR is truly valued and seen as a key enabler for business transformation.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.