£50k per year
Job title: Human Factors Engineer - MOD
Salary Range: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum plus benefit package
Hours: 37.5-hour week
Location: Telford, Bristol, Washington
Permanent role working for a leading defence/military design and manufacturing client.
A Human Factors Engineer is required with knowledge and experience of Human Factors Design, on products against a set of HF standards & Requirements (spanning across topics like User Requirements, Design, Integration & Test)
Candidates with solid understanding of Generic Vehicle Architecture / General Vehicle Architecture (GVA) would be well received.
Due to expansion this MOD/Defence client based in Telford, Shropshire requires a dynamic, leading Human Factors Engineer on a permanent basis. As a Human Factors Engineer you will be required to:
- Carry out Human Factors Design, on products against a set of HF standards & Requirements (spanning across topics like User Requirements, Design, Integration & Test)
- Undertaking technical presentations
- Generate and review technical reports, as well as reporting on progress
- Working with Customer, User, Engineering and Procurement teams to assist in resolving design queries, problems & conflict
The Human Factors Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Solid understanding of Human Computer Interface / Human Machine Interface / Man Machined interface
- Solid understanding of Generic Vehicle Architecture / General Vehicle Architecture (GVA)
- Understanding of Axure (wireframing tool for developing display layouts)
- Understanding of Task Architect (Software package for task analysis)
- Understanding of Cameo (system modelling tool)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with expert knowledge of Human Factor engineering within an MOD/Defence manufacturing company.
In return for your experience, this Telford, Washington and Bristol based defence specialist will offer you:
- Full time permanent contract
- 37.5 hour working week
- £50,000 to £55,000 per annum plus benefit package
- Annual Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Contribution pension
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Human Factor engineering within the manufacturing and defence field and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Human Factors Engineers, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.