£45k per year
about 2 months ago
Role: HSE Manager
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Salary: £45,000 p/a
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced HSE Manager to cover our clients M&E service centre based in Solihull, Birmingham.
- The role will be joining their new facility and involved in supporting and advising on all aspects of Health and Safety, and Environmental and would be working heavily across their equipment service function.
- The role will be heavily involved in HSE support and advice for their Birmingham service centre which is a brand new Mechanical and Electrical facility.
- The role would also include additional outreach support for two other facilities in Northamptonshire and Suffolk.
- The role will include maintenance of an integrated management system and associated documentation within the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Involved in promoting and coach others in the implementation of the QESH Management System by personal example and leadership.
- Ensuring that Safe Systems of Work are developed and implemented for all activities, through risk assessment and operating procedure.
- Managing the local audit and inspection program to ensure effectiveness and compliance to the QESH Management System
Experience & Skills:
- Proven HSE experience in a similar role preferably from a high-risk environment
- Hold a level 3 NEBOSH National General certificate
- Knowledge of UK/European ESH standards/legislation
- Membership of either IOSH / IEMA or equivalent HS&E bodies would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Effective Stakeholder management and communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.