Title: Health & Safety Manager
Salary: Up to £45K plus benefits
Location West Bromwich
H&S, NEBOSH, systems, 5S, 5Y, environmental, manufacturing
A Health & Safety Manager is required with knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and processes within a manufacturing arena. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to succession planning this company, a highly regarded 1st Tier Automotive Supplier based in West Bromwich requires a well-organized, meticulous, results driven Health & Safety Manager with knowledge of ISO, BSI and TS systems allied with an understanding of high volume manufacturing for a new permanent role. As a Health & Safety Manager you will be required to:
- Overseeing the review of internal HSE systems and procedures to identify improvement opportunities and assessing priorities tasks through undertaking a gap analysis.
- Take responsibility for reviewing risk assessments and publishing a programme of risks, while implementing effective auditing programme.
- Achieve expected 5S standards across both the shop floor and office buildings, using 5Y techniques to enhance the accident and incident investigations.
The Health & Safety Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- NEBOSH qualification and excellent IT skills
- Strong commercial acumen and a great degree of persistence to ensure success in the targeted improvement areas.
- Developing suites of KPI reporting tools.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all Customers and Colleagues, ensuring clear and concise communication routes for a collaborative working relationship.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Health & Safety policies, procedures and systems within a manufacturing environment seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this West Bromwich based 1st Tier Automotive Supplier will offer you:
- Up to £45,000 pa plus benefits
- Excellent career progression and development
- Opportunity to support duel sites taking fully responsibility for H&S activities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Health & Safety Management in a manufacturing arena (preferably automotive) and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Health & Safety Managers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email on