£33.94 - 33.94 per hour
Title: HR Transformation Senior Project Consultant
Contract Position based at: Whitley and Gaydon - travel between sites required
Rate: up to £33.94/hr Ltd rate (which equals £26.45/hr PAYE pay rate)
This role will include the following activities:
- Creation and design of minimum viable products, benchmarking and identifying suitable options for the company; supporting the team to create a longer-term vision, but delivered through incremental change.
- Provide input into project & sprint planning to identify plan and timings of change activity.
- Responsible for delivery and implementation of change activities, ensuring quality of content meets product definition.
- Review, update and implementation of change to policies and process - ensuring efficiency, speed cost, quality and user experience are prioritised.
- Manages stakeholder engagement and communications - ensuring Stakeholders are engaged, informed and communication is well thought out in advance - ensuring that effective solutions are created and implemented.
- Tracking and communicating risks and opportunities within the project team.
- Creation of supporting documentation, using Powerpoint, Excel and ability to present outcomes in senior forums.
- Diagnostic gathering, data analysis and presentation of results.
- Benchmarking to keep abreast of external trends and practices which influence future needs and engage with external networks and sources of expertise where necessary to grow and challenge approach for business.
- Ensuring that customer experience is prioritised.
- Any ad hoc projects determined by the HR Manager, Talent and People Capability- Projects.
3 key skills required
- Managing and implementing change
- Project based experience
- HR experience
- Essential: HR Experience, specifically in terms of implementing project-based activity
- Project management experience
- Experience of process improvement
- Experience of stakeholder management at all levels
- Change management experience
- Strong IT skills in MS software packages
- JIRA experience
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role
Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.