£12.00 - £17.50 per hour
about 2 years ago
Job Title: HR Team Administrator
Term: Temporary 4 months
Based in the HR office at Stafford and as the first point of contact for those visiting the department, this HR Admin role will provide first line HR support to employees and managers with day to day queries and HR issues. The role will also remotely support the centralised HR Admin team based in the HR Service Centre in Peterborough with a range of recruitment and learning HR Administration activities.
The role will provide the opportunity to gain experience of both front line generalist HR as well as experience of the HR Service Centre. The Service Centre provides services to the whole Europe, Africa and Middle East Region, covering everything from recruitment and learning administration to compensation and benefits administration and maintaining the HR data base. It's a dynamic, busy and customer facing team that is undergoing an exciting period of transformation.
* Provide first line HR support to Stafford based employees and managers
* Review and conduct absence reviews for Stafford based employees
* Coordinate and assist with disciplinary and grievance investigations
* Compile monthly HR Metric reports
* Assist in and coordinate recruitment activities with Hiring Managers and Recruiters including interview scheduling and sending interview information to candidates and hiring managers.
* Provide administrative assistance to the recruiting team including generating required letters and documentation for successful candidates.
* Coordinate offer letters, contracts and new starter packs including all required enrolment information.
* Assist in execution of all pre-hire activities including collection of documents to create employee files for submission to relevant Shared Service Teams
* Ensure Immigration compliance policy and processes are followed
* Administration of letters to confirm internal contract change moves.
* Provision of employment references to external organisations.
* Administration of employee immigration checks.
Skills and Experience:
* HR Experience, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment
* Attention to detail, flexibility, a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team are paramount.
* Strong IT skills, particularly Office 365
* Must have a willingness to learn new processes and technologies with strong analytical skills.
* Able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
* Proven experience within a customer service environment providing support via email and telephone.
* Excellent Customer Service Focus.
* Strong Interpersonal communication skills all forms including verbal, oral and written.
* Ability to follow standard work and ensure data accuracy.
* Prior recruitment or learning administration experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.