HR System Analyst - 35418 - up to £414.00/day
This role is the HR Systems Analyst within the HR Direct Data & Technology team. The role will focus on enabling the delivery of HR processes and services through innovation of existing technology, specifically SAP HR ticketing/CRM and People Portal systems. This involves working closely with HR process teams and IT teams.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Working closely with HR Direct process teams to provide key end user support and identify opportunities for HR System enhancements specifically on SAP HR CRM and People Portal.
- Act as the functional expert in HR systems.
- Collaborate with HR process and IT experts to maintain and improve HR systems in line with evolving business needs
- Technical publishing of content additions and changes on the People Portal.
- Coordinating and status managing resolution of system defects and technical incidents with IT partners (ticket handling)
- Support the delivery of system changes to enable extending use of these technologies to Slovakia and to support new HR process areas.
- Championing great end user experience in HR systems to make it easy for our customers to do business with us
- Participate in system testing for new HR System releases
- Ensure data quality and system content standards to enable effective business analytics and reporting
- Ensure up to date version controlled documentation on system configuration and user guides.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex end user support issues, working with IT partners (i.e. TCS, SAP)
3 Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working with CRM / SAP systems as System Administrator
- Experience in configuring systems or being a System Administrator
- Quick Learner
- Experience in website design and publishing.
- Experience of working within a shared service team
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
Additional Information: End Date: 9th November 2018.