HR Specialist - SOP
£16.19 consolidated rate
- Leading and driving the change and maintenance of our HR core processes (Standard Operating Procedures - SOP)
- Support the lead in development of future plans
- Support the lead in monitoring and tracking of changes
- Follow change management process for already created live SOPs
- Updating SOPs in line with necessary changes to improve operational effectiveness
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the function, local HR, Payroll, internal controls and C&B to continuously improve SOPs
- Support the collaboration and ways of working between key stakeholders
- Take responsibility for ensuring Standard Supporting Documents (SSDs) are included within SOP for 100% completion
- Working alongside Internal controls to ensure the correct control points are captured within flow breeze templates.
- Cover for team lead in absence
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Drive for results Excel Skills - Flowbreeze preferable but not essential
- CI mindset.
- Ability to manage own time and work independently.
- Ability to prioritize workload. Ability to challenge when appropriate.
- Ability to spot themes and insights.
- Ability to work with high volumes and strict deadlines.
- Either HR or process experience is required
- Experience working in a project environment
- Education to Degree level of equivalent desirable
Interested in the above role? Please apply to Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.