- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 07 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59958
12 Month Contract
Up to £35.00 p/h PAYE
The role of the HR Specialist will include:
- Development of new Reward landscape for Ireland in line with new Reward policies.
- Management and co-ordination of high profile Reward projects, including market benchmarking, and the creation and roll-out of new tools and Reward solutions in line with new landscape.
- Creation of new policies / provide updates to existing policies to support newly implemented legislation and/or internal principles.
- Processes - creation and set up of new market specific processes, e.g. to support introduction of new Individual Accountability Regime.
- Payroll - support current process with expert/ market specific knowledge.
- Research, make proposals for and run project to transition to new payroll solution with outsourced provider. Creation and delivery of specialised presentations, including regular management summaries of HR data for various committees.
- Delivery of people data metrics; Analysis, interpretation and presentation of data/information.
- Provide support with general HR business partnering on all people topics, including transition process / implementation of any updated or new benefits.
- Ensuring internal company compliance as well as compliance with FCA and other regulatory rules and guidance, including the Conduct Rules that apply to all employees and associates
The successful HR specialist will require:
- Degree in a HR or business related discipline or equivalent.
- CIPD qualification desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ireland market in employment legislation, employee relations, HR policies, processes and reward topics; ideally within automotive and/or financial services sectors.
- Strong IT literacy particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and HR systems.
- Excellent creative, marketing and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-starter who uses initiative and is highly skilled in communication, influencing and negotiation techniques to gain consensus, which is likely to involve a number of different stakeholders, often across divisions.
- Highly developed project management skills; ability to manage multiple and often unconnected project timelines, in line with best practice in Human Resources.
- Exceptional ability to prioritise, assert and make decisions. Experience of working cross functionally and internationally.
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
Based in Farnborough to look after benefits process for UK and Ireland. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing HR processes for a business entity in Ireland. The role will also require regular travel to Ireland so any candidates should have this flexibility.
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.