- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 10 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58903
Title: Indirect Non-Production Buyer - HR Services - L&D
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: - up to £39.72/hour Ltd (£30.47/hour PAYE)
The successful candidate would be one of 6 Buyers in the team, responsible for managing the Learning and Development Services Category specially in relation to training solutions that support the company's Transformation activity.
- Previous experience as a Buyer in an Indirect Procurement function (and/or a proven track record in a purchasing environment).
- Experience of managing Services categories - does not have to be HR or training related but able to manage and execute complex projects on time and in budget.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels of an organisation and with external suppliers/customers.
- A commercial understanding of terms and conditions and ability to negotiate them (with the support of OGC).
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver - focussed on delivering results, with a proven track record of demonstrating logic and analytical thinking
- Able to deliver quality and consistency in a complex, highly demanding environment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills (experience in managing senior stakeholders is vital)
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management skills and experience
- An excellent negotiator with a proven track record of successful commercial negotiations
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning
- A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- An individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- Proactive team player, who is happy to be hands on, contributing to the overall performance, working environment and culture of the team.
- CIPS qualification (can be part way through i.e. not fully qualified)
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.