- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59886
HR Services Administrator
6 Month Contract
£19.67 p/h PAYE
- Query Management Act as first point of contact for employees on HR Services related topics both via Email and Telephone.
- Provide accurate and timely resolution to queries based on company policy and procedures.
- Track queries within the ticketing system
- Forward employee complex inquiries with regards to Payroll, Benefits or Data management to back-office specialists when in depth functional knowledge is required.
- Ensure all queries are resolved within the given SLA
- Complete HR related requests with focus on personal administration e.g. creating certificates, sending payslips, references, maintaining employee personnel and job related data, archiving data/employee files.
- Employee Data Changes - Use SAP workflows to process employee job related changes including loading new starters, leavers, promotions and working time changes.
- Contract and Letter creation Create new starter contracts, leaver letters, promotion letters and any other contractual documents. Ensuring documents are posted and emailed in accordance with SLA.
- Payslips Print, sort and organise delivery of hardcopy Payslips on a monthly basis ensuring the SLA is met
- Maintaining HR Portal Ensure that all content on the HR Portal is regularly checked for accuracy. Update documents/content as required and upload to Portal
- Maintaining knowledge base Update and maintain the knowledge base of employee queries to ensure all potential questions can be answered and that policy and contacts are up to date.
- HR Reporting Any ad-hoc reporting required by the UK business
- Standard Employment Referencing Checks Including credit checks, using online systems
- Document Management Works with service provider, legal and HRM to identify any required changes to documents in CCM. Makes relevant changes in contract management tool.
- General Administration All general office admin duties including archiving, organisation, correspondence, agendas, minutes, post etc. Stationary Ordering - ensure there is always sufficient stock of headed paper, envelopes, Payslips, P60's etc.
- SAP Access Approvals Ensure that roles requested are realistic in relation to the individual's position and department within the business. undefined.
- Invoices Timely and accurate processing of invoices, payments and cross charging to support effective budget management & reporting
The role requires you to be based at Plant Oxford for a minimum of 2 days per week with the rest being flexible to home/office based.
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.