HR Reporting Analyst - 35384 - up to £209/day
Location - Whitley, Coventry
This role is the HR Reporting Analyst within the HR Direct Data & Reporting team.
The role will focus on delivery of HR regular and ad hoc reporting service to HR, Line Managers and other business stakeholders. This involves working closely with HR process teams and IT teams.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of regular HR standard reports in a timely and accurate standard
- Delivery of ad hoc reporting requests via ticketing system, to build new reports to meet requirements
- Ensuring reports and data are shared in a compliant way adhering to GDPR standards
- Working closely with HR Direct process teams to provide key end user support for self-service reporting
- Ability to interpret customer business requirements and propose options and solutions to meet those requirements.
3 Key Skills Required:
- Experience running reports and analysing data
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding and experience of HR data
SAP HR and SuccessFactors experience is desirable
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.