Job Title: HR Project Manager
A prestigious automotive organisation based in the Midlands is seeking an experienced HR Project Manager for a six month contract to lead and manage large or interim projects across varying business units.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, provide effective project and team task management, ensure high quality stakeholder liaison skills, manage change control procedure and monitor outcomes. Other responsibilities include:
- Business partnering with varying departments, supporting them through IR35
- Take ownership of key strategic projects and work streams; from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management
- Utilisation of management information and other sources of information to pro-actively provide accurate, up to date business intelligence that informs functional and business actions
- Experience restructuring and other business-enhancing HR initiatives
- Providing both strategic and tactical advice and guidance to managers to enable meeting overall business objectives
- Working under your own autonomy for much of the day, this role will appeal to a candidate who demonstrates accountability and thrives on 'getting things done'
- Provide advice, tools and support for managers on new IR35 policy and procedures (to include coaching and training managers on all areas)
- Supports the maintenance of data/ reviewing and ensuring understanding of metrics and taking appropriate action for the achievement of these
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally experience within automotive environment, however not essential
- Exposed to a wide range of HR and legislative matters
- Demonstrates the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders
- Knowledge of Purchased Service and agency management
- Data Management
- Create and deliver communications
- Present to key stakeholders
- Manage risk and issue mitigation
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.