Process Delivery Consultant (SAP Processing) – 38298
Pay Rate: up to £20.82/hr Ltd – inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Contract Position based at: Whitley, Coventry / Hybrid
This customer-focused role sits in the HR Direct Service, Whitley based / hybrid working applies. The role will primarily clarify and resolve customer enquiries specifically relating to SAP end to end processing.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Deliver a HR customer service focused on the resolution of enquiries regarding HR policy, process and procedure in respect of the approach to the business globally
- Maintain effective relationships with the wider HR community and the business i.e., CoE, Shared Delivery HR, Business HR and customer base
- Support operational management to ensure all transactional and administrative processes are executed accurately as per the service level agreements
- Lead on Projects i.e., organisation transformation activity / Comp Planning / VR etc
- Work effectively as part of the HR Direct operational team
- Assist in the development, maintenance and deployment of processes & policies under the HR Direct area
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of working in HR Customer Service role
- Ability to deliver results consistently in a fast-paced HR Shared Service environment
- Experience of stakeholder management in a challenging environment
- Able to evidence of use of practical problem-solving tools and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset SAP
- Proven Project Management experience using Project Management techniques e.g. Project Planning, Risk Management etc.
- Experience of Process Development
- Reporting & Data Analytics Investigatory skills - ability to unpick problems, identify solutions, root cause analysis
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- Ability challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- An excellent communicator and team player
** THIS POSITION IS DEEMED TO BE INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.