£30k - 35k per year
HR Officer (6 months fixed term contract)
Automotive Company based in Banbury
Salary - £30K to £35K
PURPOSE OF JOB
To support the HR Manager in the provision of a site Human Resources ensuring operations are within group policies and procedures, legislative requirements and in line with best practice. Management of recruitment campaigns, interviewing candidates preparing contracts of employment and onboarding process. Manage the temporary agency contract for direct employees, including timesheets. Deliver Human Resources and Health Safety Induction for all new employees, below Management level. Advise line management on discipline and grievance issues to ensure consistency of policy application. Provide risk Management and support on disciplinary matters up to and including Final Written Warning.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- The job holder should be of graduate calibre, CIPD qualified (or studying towards level 7) with generalist HR experience ideally within manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working within company procedures, an understanding of recruitment and selection methods and an appreciation of employment law is required.
- Experience of managing monthly time & attendance / payroll administration.
- The ability to apply theoretical knowledge and an understanding of working practices to situations as they arise.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential along with the ability to work under pressure to tight and changing deadlines.
- The job holder should be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office, and computerised personnel and time and attendance systems.
- The job holder should maintain an awareness of current developments within the field of Human Resources.
To apply for this Human Resources Officer role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.