£16k - 20k per year
about 1 month ago
HR Manager/ Officer
Negotiable plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are looking to recruit a HR Officer on a part time basis. (25 Hours a week) You will be responsible for supporting the HR Manager on internal processes and focusing on payroll for the business. You will have a strong HR knowledge within fast paced manufacturing with experience working in a standalone role.
As a HR Manager/Officer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Group HR Manager & General Manager, you will review current HR polices and practices.
- Maintain compliance within the team and working closely with the Group HR Manager on practices.
- Responsible for onboarding and induction of new staff, managing and training records.
- Support investigations, disciplinaries and grievances as and when required.
- Manage successful direct recruitment at all levels.
- Coaching managers with regards to HR policies and employment law.
- Ensure all daily, weekly, monthly reports are generated and issued within agreed timescales detailing accurate information in a timely fashion.
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager/Officer with the following.
- CIPD Level 5 with strong knowledge of employment law.
- Experienced working within a fast-paced HR generalist function.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Happy to work part time 25 hours a week.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a HR Manager/Officer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.