Job title: HR Advisor
Salary Range: £28,000
A HR Advisor is required with knowledge of HR data systems and the recruitment process. Candidates must have experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
This Tier 1 Automotive company based in Redditch requires a proactive and organised HR Advisor with experience in a similar HR role for a new permanent position.
As a HR Advisor you will be required to:
- Provide basic administrative advice to employees and managers regarding HR/payroll matters.
- Provide administrative support for the recruitment and selection process, occupational health and other activities as required.
- Organise the supply of temporary labour for manufacturing operations. Maintain records and complete time sheets
- Produce basic statistical information as required
- Administer all paperwork related to HR activities such as employment contracts, offer letters, job descriptions, and leavers documentation.
- Collate and scan training matrices onto the system.
- Collate and file appraisal forms .
- Arrange training, and administer relevant documentation. Collate and file certificates.
- Manage the training budget.
- Maintain comprehensive necessary employment records of all staff permanent and temporary. These records are kept in physical and electronic formats.
- Maintain the Civica HR system.
- Responsible for the Induction programme for both permanent and temporary staff.
- Manage the administration process for Occupational Health.
- Ensure that Company communications are administered in a timely manner.
- Administer birthday vouchers and arrange long service awards.
- Assist with employee opinion survey on a biennial basis.
The HR Advisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and good numeracy skills.
- Must be able to work within a team, but also able to work individually and use own initiative.
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop further within HR.
- Ability to prioritise effectively, managing a number of tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literate and be able to use Microsoft Office products proficiently.
- Be able to utilise HR data systems and demonstrate the ability to extract relevant information from the HR database to assist HR management with the compilation of various reports.
- Ideally graduate level background
- CIPD qualified / working towards
- Driving Licence
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HR Advisor role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.