£0.00 - £20.84 per hour
over 1 year ago
HR Officer (Maternity Cover) - 52488
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Degree qualified HR Officer is required with experience of working in a customer facing HR position to cover Maternity.
The HR Officer will be responsible for:
- Employee Relations Operational/ Business Support Acting as a business partner to line managers and supervision by understanding the requirements and issues of the business operation and providing relevant HR support.
- Provide guidance and support to line management on Employee Relations issues, manpower planning and implementation of local level work practice changes.
- Liaise closely and build effective working relationships with Hourly and Salaried Union representatives to ensure employee relations are effectively managed in their customer areas. Policy Interpretation and Implementation.
- Advising and supporting line managers, employees and Hourly and Salaried Union representative with the interpretation and implementation of the Company policies that impact employment matters.
- Examples include: diversity and equal opportunity, internal and external recruitment selection processes, flexible working arrangements, maternity/paternity, retirement, absence, grievance, discipline, performance management, employee engagement and development.
- Candidates should understand and appreciate the business advantages of a diverse workforce.
- An integral element of the HR Officer's role is to support the Company's commitment to value diversity and promote equal opportunity for all employees.
- Transactional Administration Operation of relevant transactional systems and processes to administer individual employment changes
- Produce, analyse and interpret reports and data for management purposes.
- This company based in Bridgend requires a HR Officer to produce, analyse and interpret reports and data to cover Maternity.
The HR Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Candidates applying should have a degree or recognised equivalent.
- Applicants should have experience of working in a customer facing HR position, preferably in close association with a management team and preferably in a highly Unionised environment
- Candidates must have a proven track record of excellent verbal and written communication skills and be numerically competent.
- Proven project management and negotiation skills would also be an advantage
- Candidates must have a personal regard for the Company's diversity and Equal Opportunities policy.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of HR process to enhance your experience with HR. In return for your experience, this Bridgend based automotive company will offer you:
£20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the HR Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship