Coventry, West Midlands
£24000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Competitive + Bonus, PHC, Pension, 35 days holiday
Mon to Thurs 08:00 - 16:45
Fri 08:00 - 15:00
For over 50 years our client has been the market leading manufacturer of high performing brake and clutch systems, creating innovative solutions for the motorsport, automotive OEM and upgrade markets. Turning over approximately £75million in the UK and part of a world-famous brand with a combined group turnover of over £1.2billion, this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued YoY growth, the Head of HR is now looking for support from an experienced HR Advisor/Officer to take control and assist in the day to day running of the site.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of HR, the HR Advisor/Officer will be the first point of call for all employee relations matters as well as working proactively on internal and group wide initiatives.
Your main duties & responsibilities will include;
- HR Administration including minute taking, letter writing and tracking of all changes in details
- Support with Employee Relation Issues including attending disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Coaching Line Managers on day to day employee relations matters
- Conduct and Support with Induction Training
- Logging of HR data onto Miracle People & Miracle Pay systems
- Completion of monthly absence reporting
- Assistance with HR projects and initiatives
- HR support in recruitment activities
- Assisting with Ethical Audits where required
- Circulating of vacancies where appropriate
- Support with Management Training
- HR Officer/Advisor from a manufacturing environment - preferably automotive or engineering
- Experience in management of employee relations matters
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to priortise tasks and ensure completion to deadlines
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal stakeholders at site level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
- Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
- Proactive and self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Confident in the use of Microsoft office and in-house IT systems
- Shows safety awareness and will take a step back to consider the safety aspect before 'diving in' to complete the task.
- Resilience. Never gives up. Always finds a way.
- Effective Execution. Makes things happen.
- Works with all people at all levels, internal and external, through listening and adjusting their language and communication style where required.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Understands the business need to service & deliver quality to the customer.
- Works & interacts with colleagues to do what is best for the Company , ahead of personal goals.
- We are looking for an Officer/Advisor early into their career or a HR Admin looking to take that step up. A degree qualification is a prerequisit of the owning business
- You must come from a manufacturing background to be considered (preferably automotive/engineering)
If you are looking to progress your HR career or perhaps you are an Administrator looking to take the next step in your development, please apply
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced HR Advisor/Officer or looking to take a step up, have manufacturing experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HR Advisor role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17