- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Expiry Date: 11 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60345
Permanent- Part time 22-25 hours per week
Attractive Salary plus additional benefits
Working for a global business who provide industry-leading, innovative technologies and services, we are seeking a HR Officer to deliver a professional HR service providing pragmatic, creative and business focused HR solutions and recommendations. To build and develop relationships with all employees to provide support and guidance on a range of HR matters and share best practice.
What you will do in this HR Officer role:
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the company’s procedures
- Review policies annually in accordance with employment law changes
- Ensure all data on manual and computerised records are accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required
- To own the recruitment process from start to finish to include building policies and procedures around recruitment, recruiting internally, from overseas and affiliates and advising managers on recruitment methods
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
- Support managers and provide advice on a full range of HR matters, to ensure the effective management of staff to achieve business needs
- Research and recommend new initiatives e.g. wellbeing
- Monitor key HR KPI’s e.g. turnover and retention rates
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the company policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management to ensure a smooth return to work
- To co-ordinate APR’s and employee development
- To manage the company car and apprentice scheme
- Any HR related administration
What you will need in this HR Officer role:
- At least 5 years’ generalist HR experience with proven successes
- Minimum qualification of CIPD Level 5 qualified or above, with a potential interest in further study
- Current knowledge of employment law and good HR practice coupled with the ability to put these into company policies
- Experience of HR systems - SAP would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A drive to improve performance and deliver outstanding results through new, innovative and more effective ways of working
- A high level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others
What you will Receive in this role:
- On-going training and development, working for a forward thinking global business.
- Company Pension scheme.
- 25 day Holidays + bank holidays pro rata
- Life Assurance, Income Protection schemes.
- Healthcare policy for you and dependants.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.