- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 27 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59268
Title: HR Manager - Projects and Resourcing - 37382
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Warwick University
Rate: up to £45.98/hr LTD (which equals c£35ph PAYE option)
HR Manager - Projects and Resourcing
Our client have launched a ReImagine Transformation Programme, and it is within this framework that we are looking to recruit a HR Manager - Projects and Resourcing.
The purpose of this role is to focus on the resourcing and capability building of a project team, which is based both in the UK and internationally. A key element of the role is to work on recruitment planning and designing new recruitment processes.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Develop a recruitment strategy for resourcing the project with talent
- Design end to end recruitment processes and policies
- Develop relationships with recruitment agencies, to ensure the selection of the best candidates
- Support the team with the interviewing of candidates
- Weekly status reporting out at Board of Director level on resourcing glidepath Business Leaders, including Board of Directors, HR Business Partners, HR Direct and External recruitment provider
Essential Skills and Experience:
- An individual with a global mindset
- Proven experience in the development of a recruitment strategy
- Strong business acumen shown through evidence of developing, introducing new or innovative practices/processes in support of strategic business goals.
- Ability to multi-task a high personal workload, balancing delivery of conceptual work with attention to detail and hands on delivery.
- Experience of reporting out on delivery against recruitment glidepath targets
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the ability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members
- An individual who enables speed in decision making through establishing alignment, clarity, appropriate resources and sense of urgency whilst bringing others along
- International experience, ideally working for a start up organisation
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.