- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59085
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Located – Leicester
HR Manager, Human Resources
A HR Manager is required to join a busy team in Leicester where you will provide support to the General manager and team members as well as carry out generalist duties and provide customer focused advice. Candidates with experience of working in HR Management and manufacturing environments will be well received.
Due to growth this fantastic manufacturing company, based in Leicester requires a HR Manager to join the team who has experience of managing in a busy HR environment for a new permanent role.
As the HR Manager you will be required to:
- Build strong relationships with line managers ensuring effective delivery of end-to-end HR processes
- Management of the recruitment lifecycle
- Managing the onboarding, HR orientation and probation review processes
- Develop & maintain HR policies & procedures
- Handle disciplinary, grievances and complex caseloads
- Plan, organise and deliver training and development for team members
- Manage talent & succession planning
- Implement HR practices/processes
The HR Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent employee relations experience
- Strong employment legislation knowledge
- Experience in busy/pressurised environments
- Experience as a HR Business partner
- Experience of operational HR support taking ownership of any projects
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR manager where you will develop and progress your career further.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HR Manager position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.