£22 - 27 per hour
Title: HR Generalist
Contract Position based at: Leicestershire
Up to £27.00 p/h Ltd (depending upon experience)
Working in a standalone role for a multi-national company, you will have full responsibility for 2 facilities at 1 location supporting various employee populations including management, agency and hourly paid workers.
Acting as a trusted advisor to the Product Support and Logistics Division for the facility’s leadership team regarding human resource and talent management activities, you will be required to:
- Interact with all levels of management and hourly employees to assist and resolve a wide variety of personnel, wage/salary and benefit-related issues
- Support and consult with leaders to drive employee experience
- Coach leaders and employees on career development planning and opportunities, including support for learning and development, mentoring, identification of skills gaps, etc.
- Production recruiting and onboarding support
- Identify opportunities for Lean principles
- Administer all HR compliance related processes
- Support Employee Insights data analysis and communication
- Interfacing with Corporate Human Resources, Total Rewards and Payroll personnel to assist in the administration and support of employee issues within HR areas
- Support employee relations matters including fact finding, issue resolution, and disciplinary process
- Support processes such as employee absences, long-term sick cases, and coordination with Occupational Health.
- Support Return to Office planning per COVID guidelines.
- Partner with other HR professionals in the Division as well as in the UK for knowledge sharing and process implementation
- College or university degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstable human resources job-related experience
Personal background/experience required:
- Possess a strong understanding of HR policies/procedures
- Must have the proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Requires an awareness in many areas of human resources, employee relations, benefits, compensation, and training with a working knowledge of operations
- Demonstrated proficiency in internal investigations
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Must possess strong human relations and communications skills
- Ability to drive human resource and talent management efforts forward leveraging excellent influence abilities and skills, knowledge of the business, and managing conflict successfully
- Excellent collaboration skills within the business
- Experience in the area of talent development
- Strong ability to analyze data and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- You must have a strong understanding of UK HR regulations with an excellent knowledge of Office 365.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.