A multinational FMCG company is looking for a HR Employee Advisor who can be immediately available and based from Bournville, Birmingham.
- Provide high quality and timely customer service, ensuring all requests are fully understood.
- For queries not handled by the service centre (e.g. 3rd parties) redirect callers with courtesy and professionalism.
- Works within the SLA and keep the customer informed of expected completion date, including when the item is escalated for action.
- Ensures accurate collection of case details and employee data.
- Provides general information to target audience on policies and procedures.
- Provides feedback and propose improvements to Knowledge Base (KB) Senior Specialist to ensure employee KB is accurate, relevant, accessible and easy to understand.
- Records and tracks cases in the case management system, assign severity and follow through to ensure each case is resolved and SLAs can be measured and improved
- Collaborates with HR services team to solve more complex queries or work on requests.
- Perform master shopper activities for HR, including consolidating, centralising, and facilitating shopping activities.
- Providing the point of contact between HR and procurement, and ensuing compliance to policy.
- Active Listening
- Native French speaker
- Customer Service/contact centre background, organisation skills, passionate about supporting customers, problem solving, attention to detail
- Dutch language or any other EU language
- Customer Service Experience/HR Experience
These are short-term contract roles offering an hourly PAYE rate of £10.55 and based in Birmingham.
Our client is looking for an immediate start so if you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.