Find out more about some of our Key Clients here or visit our case studies page to see how we support our clients.
Role - HR Digital Engineer
Location - Whitley
Rate - up to £30.41/hr Ltd umbrella
This role is the Digital Engineer within the HR Data & Digital team. The role will focus on design and delivery of improvements to HR transactional and data processes using existing Microsoft tools & other HR cloud-based applications.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to improve processes through the use of digital solutions
- Engage with key stakeholders/Product Owners to understand and capture requirements to build a product backlog
- Use existing technology, primarily Microsoft solutions, to build solutions to deliver the product requirements
- Work with colleagues in the Data & Reporting& Analytics teams to ensure product design enables effective quality and compliance of workforce data
- Work with colleagues to design, implement and operate support model for digital solutions including data management and end user support
- Assess HR Information requests to deliver the most appropriate data solutions that best meet customer needs
- Provide assistance in data management best practices and governance, as required
- Continuous improvement of reporting process, data capture, and analysis
- Harness existing technologies to support employee, manager and business self service
- Act as an SME to support the business in becoming reducing manual processes and improvement data management
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
To be successful in this role you'll have advanced knowledge / certification in Microsoft Power apps and power automate tools, whilst having pervious proven experience building multiple Power apps used by 500+ users.
You will also need:
- Methodical, detailed approach to work context
- Previous experience and knowledge of various data management tools (i.e. SDS etc.) & MS Excel / SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of translating business requirements into service deliverables
- Experience of working in a cross-functional team
- Experience of working in an agile scrum team
- Understanding of workforce data and data privacy standards
- Understanding and experience of data lifecycle management
- Experience of process improvement activities
- Experience & understanding of HR processes
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.