£23.30 - 23.30 per hour
A HR Data Consultant is required to join an automotive OEM based in Gaydon. Roles will be working from home and onsite when allowed.
The HR Consultant role will work alongside the Capability, Organisation and Engagement managers, Centres of Expertise and HR Business Partners to drive projects and activities to deliver our Global Functional People Plan.
The role holder will be responsible for working as part of a fluid team of flexible resource at consultant level to support and deliver the key projects and key segments of work across Organisation, Capability, and Engagement. The consultants will ensure the projects and work enable consistency across functions with support from the HR function. The role will be responsible for managing key initiatives - diagnosing issues, making improvements, implementing plans and making links between Central HR team/projects, HR Business Partners requirements and Business needs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and deploy projects in line with Organisation, Engagement and Capability
- Understand current and future business requirements and priority areas
- Implement the Project Plans to inform the Global HR strategy and Global Functional People Plans
- Support simple business focused Capability, Organisation & Engagement plans Outcome of specific Capability, Organisation & Engagement projects & activities met
- Support towards HR scorecard, & Business scorecards
- Support clear and effective communication of HR Cycle plan and People plan projects
- Strong Data and Analytical Skills, and experience of working with HR data.
- HR experience - in particular experience of delivering and implementing Engagement, Capability or Organisation projects to a business or functional area.
- Experience of Project Management where multiple stakeholders are engaged.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of stakeholder management and networking skills
- Experience of project management Strong data management and analytical skills Ability to shape direction of projects and enable implementation, while influencing at various levels of the business
- Knowledgeable in at least a few areas of the topics that sit across Organisation, Capability and Engagement
- Proactive approach to problem solving and decision making Proactive approach to learning and self-development
- Highly collaborative working style
- Commercially aware with an ability to understand the business functions that this role supports
- Strong influencing skills and awareness of own influencing style
- A determined individual, highly driven, committed, innovative and results-orientated who works with pace, energy and confidence
- An individual who is able to apply analytical rigour to develop and drive well thought out operational plans, collaborate across the areas and combine a short term, pragmatic focus with strategic vision
- An individual who is resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, responds constructively to new ideas and inputs in a changing business environment
- An individual who is able to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- A good communicator who is able to communicate directly, clearly and openly and comfortable challenging all stakeholders with good influencing and engagement skills
Relevant Degree or equivalent underpinning HR experience
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.