over 1 year ago
Title: HR Data and Reporting Analyst
Contract Position based at: Whitley
HR Data & Reporting Analyst
Using new & existing technology solutions, the role will support the further development of the Employee Relations data management service, to help ensure that we have the right data, insights and analysis available to the right people at the right time.
- Essential to have a methodical detailed approach to work context, experience in building and managing relationships with wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, as well as experience of translating business requirements into service deliverables,
- Experience of working in a cross-functional team Understanding and experience of data lifecycle management from input to analysed product and experience of creating Senior Executive level analysis and presentations.
- Understanding of HR/ER transactional processes
- Knowledge of SAP & SuccessFactors
- Expert level MS Excel skills
- Intermediate level MS PowerPoint skills
- The ideal candidate will also have User knowledge of Tableau, Rapid Miner
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.