- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 09 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59750
Title: Customer Support Advisor
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Home based with a few days a week in Whitley
Rate: - Up to £23.29/hour Ltd (£18/hr PAYE option)
This customer focused role sits in the Contact Centre within HR Direct at and will primarily clarify and resolve customer enquiries specifically relating to recruitment, performance, reward or employee relations matters. The role is responsible for providing front line HR advisory support to circa 40,000 employees.
Key Performance Indicators
- First Contact Resolution of Tickets received by Contact Centre
- Considered responses given to Email and Portal responses
- Case Resolution to Tickets received in line with service SLA's
- Quality of responses to meet ticketing audit requirements
Previous experience of working in HR Customer Service role. Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred. Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written. Strong generalist HR experience including substantial knowledge of key HR practices such as disciplinary, grievances, absence management and performance. Good understanding of UK employment law. IT Literate including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel..
1. Previously worked in a HR shared Service Environment
2. Knowledge of employment law
3. Working knowledge of a query management ticketing system - preferred CloudforService (C4S)
4. Working knowledge of HR systems e.g. SAP, SuccessFactors 5. CIPD Qualified
Degree qualified or equivalent.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.