Up to £18.05 Ltd Co
A HR Coordinator is required with strong analytical skills ideally applicants should have and demonstrate a good understanding of IT and HR.
Due to continued growth this company, based in Bridgend requires a HR Coordinator with strong administrative skills for a new contract role.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Run parallel agenda's using PeopleSoft system & current manual system for a period to ensure accuracy of system data.
- Ensure compliance with the application of the policies & procedures & responsibility to correct any issues of non-compliance.
- Analyse of absence trends & reporting of these trends to management & recommend actions that should be taken.
- Analyse short and long-term absence for patterned absence (times of the year, part of shift rotation etc.)
- Analyse data related to self-certification including following up on certificates that are end dated with future dates
- Responsible for ensuring 100% return of issued letters including chasing outstanding letters & escalating matters where required.
- Use of PeopleSoft to record return to work interview completion
- Responsible for raising medical severance paperwork where appropriate.
The HR Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation, innovation, attention to detail and initiative
- Strong communication skills essential, ability to work with all levels of staff and outstanding administrative skills
- Strong analytical skills ideally applicants should have and demonstrate a good understanding of IT and HR
- A flexible approach to successfully managing frequent change, and evidence of continuous improvement
- Degree qualified
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of HR processes to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgend based company will offer you:
- Up to £18.05 Ltd Co
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high. If you have any questions about the HR Coordinator role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889 262.