£0.00 - £34.08 per hour
almost 2 years ago
HR Consultant - 52449
£34.08 Ltd Co
A HR Consultant is required with experience working in a strategic HR customer focused role
to help set up an independent and fully functioning headquarters employing approximately 30 people directly in Europe
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new HR team which will be instrumental in setting up and supporting the implementation and growth of this new business.
This company based in Brentwood requires a HR Consultant with strong coordination and reporting skills for a new contract role.
The role will be stand-alone HR position reporting into the HR Director.
As a HR Consultant you will be required to:
- Deliver recruitment processes (internal and external) including facilitation of assessment centres and induction processes
- Support line Management in implementation of aligned objectives
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the performance management process in QLE
- Co-ordinate compensation planning activities for QLE
- Establish a cohesive approach/strategy to diversity within QLE appropriate and provide HR advice and direction.
- Support the integration and transition of international service employees and business travellers and other administrative actions and ensure compliance with legal, immigration and tax legislation as required
- Co-ordinate employee engagement survey(s) as required
- Compile headcount and other HR metrics as part of KPI review
- Support absence management, including Medical Case Management
- Provide generalist HR advice, support and services to QLE Customers. Act as a consultant with the customer group to understand the business and work to proactively identify solutions or to enable improvements to support the business.
- Provide support for QLE site(s) as required including support for strategic initiatives including business plan items or work practice changes, investigations, disciplines, grievances etc. Build positive relationships with employees, supervisors (and if required Trade Union representatives).
- Support HR-related projects as required
The HR Consultant should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree and CIPD qualified
- IT literate
- Experience of working in a strategic HR customer-focused role
- Experience of project management, launching and implementing programmes, business set ups.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of HR process to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Brentwood based automotive company will offer you:
- £34.08 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the HR Consultant role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship