Title: HR Centre of Expertise Manager
Contract Position based at: Coventry
A global automotive OEM based in Coventry is looking for a HR Manager to join them on a contract basis until at ;east March 2020.
The Global Reward Centre of Expertise designs, develops and delivers strategies across the organisation in relation to reward and benefits policies and processes. This role benchmarks with the external environment to identify best practices in reward, consider the applicability to specific project/s and then develops policies, processes and initiatives as appropriate.
This particular opportunity will be responsible for reward support for projects, particularly relating to the setup of new ventures related to JLR.
The role will be measured on its ability to design appropriate reward structures and has a project focus. It will need to ensure Reward is compliant, competitive, appropriate and affordable.
- Experience of stakeholder management and networking skills
- Experience of Business Influencing and Contracting
- Strong analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
- New Start-Up Reward experience
- Strong track record of successful Stakeholder Management, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Commercially astute with an ability to understand the business function that this role supports
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members
- An individual who enables speed in decision making through establishing alignment, clarity, appropriate resources and sense of urgency whilst bringing others along
Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred
We would be happy to consider part time candidates if they have the experience we are seeking. (e.g. minimum of 3 days per week) - we could have a little bit of flexibility on hours - eg working 5 days a week but doing hours equivalent to 3 days a week.
If you are interested in this position and have the appropriate experience, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston on Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.