Title: HR Case Management Advisor - 37939
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Castle Bromwich, EMC Wolverhampton
Rate: up to £23.30/hr Ltd (PAYE option also available)
Location - Hybrid Working 2-3 days/week required on site
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of excellent customer service and key HR case management processes. This role will contribute to the effective delivery of business objectives through proactive execution of HR case management support to the business.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and deliver HR Case Management support, focused on the resolution of cases, to support the sites Operations team to meet strategic objectives of the area (attendance; engagement).
- Provide effective operational support for disciplinary actions, employee grievances, performance improvement and absence, including complex cases
- Support line managers to perform disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings, up to and including dismissal and appeal
- Make recommendations on appropriate case outcomes through applying sound judgment and based on appropriate risk analysis.
- Work directly with other functions, where required, to support data reporting
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in the wider HR community and the business to ensure that service and process objectives are delivered efficiently
- Support process improvement projects for the Case Management team
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Effective organisation and coaching skills, with the ability to engage and support managers
- Capable of working to process deadlines and able to prioritise workload
- Good team player but also able to work using own initiative
- Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments
- Previous experience of data analysis and report writing would be beneficial, as well as the ability to deliver results consistently in a fast paced HR Contact Centre.
- Experience of using ticketing systems and Sharepoint.
**THIS POSITION HAS BEEN DEEMED INSIDE IR35**
Multiple locations - Castle Bromwich and EMC Wolverhampton. Hybrid working - 2-3 days working from site per week, as role dictates.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.