HR Business Partner- Stourbridge - Competitive Salary
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven HR professional to join our team, to lead people management best practice, share the responsibility for the people aspects of strategic objectives and provide a service to directors, managers and team members as an HR Business Partner.
As HR Business Partner you will build valuable relationships with internal clients and deliver solutions to the departments to which the service is provided. Responsibilities will include, but may not be restricted to:
- Acting as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business
- Proactively supporting the delivery of HR Processes with various leadership levels within the organisation
- Building strategies for the development and improvement of coaching and mentoring
- Tailoring HR processes to the needs of the whole business
- Involvement in recruiting key talent
- Participating in management team meetings to identify people solutions
- Administering all aspects of HR related processes including preparation of employee contracts, maintaining files and distributing group communications.
- Ensuring the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Issuing recruitment requisitions, placing and handling advertisements, managing response and arranging candidate interviews/assessments.
- Co-ordinating the annual appraisal process; training and development plans and updating training records.
- Managing complex and challenging HR projects cross-functionally
- Building strong business relationships with internal clients
- Advising directors and senior management team on changes to and the application of employment law
Successful candidates will:
- Be a qualified Chartered Member of CIPD (or working towards)
- Have previous experience in human resources management
- Be an excellent team player
- Possess strong communication skills
- Highly professional in the application of confidentiality and integrity
- Have effective negotiation skills
- Have proven project management experience and change management skills
- Have strong time management skills
- Be analytical in approach and have effective problem solving skills
- Have excellent employment law knowledge and skills
As the first choice for clients and candidates, Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been supplying the engineering and manufacturing sectors with exceptional people for more than 40 years. As well as being an established name in the engineering sector we are a team of a highly experienced recruitment and support professionals whose primary goal is to deliver a professional, best in class recruitment service.
We want great people to join our business, who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to add to the mix.
To apply for this role, send a copy of your CV to Theresa Durham or for a confidential chat please call Theresa Durham on 01384 446 135