Title: HR Advisor
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Solihull
A HR Advisor is required to join a leading automotive OEM based at their site in Halewood. This is a contract running until at least end of March 2020, with potential for extension, and will pay up to £23.30 per hour dependent upon experience.
- Previous experience of supporting cases - ideally complex cases as well as previous experience of managing process improvements.
- Previous experience of data analysis and report writing would be beneficial, as well as the ability to deliver results consistently in a fast paced HR Contact Centre.
- Previous experience of working in a case management environment
- Proven track record of handling and guiding managers through disciplines, grievances and attendance/performance management issues
- Experience of influencing and coaching of line management, as well as experience of working with Trade Unions
- Strong personal skills to identify how issues impact individuals and the wider business.
- Track record of successful Stakeholder Management, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence managers and TU
- A good communicator and effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports colleagues.
- Experience in supporting line managers to perform disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings, up to and including dismissal and appeal.
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of employment law, you'll need to fully understand the Equality Act and the need for reasonable adjustments.
- Experience of working with Trade Unions, ideally within a Manufacturing environment, with experience of using ticketing systems and Sharepoint.
We would be happy to consider part time candidates if they have the experience we are seeking. (e.g. minimum of 3 days per week)
Please state on your application if you would prefer part time working arrangements.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.