Salary £30,000 - £37,000, Permanent (part time 3 days/wk)
An experienced HR Business Partner is required for a dynamic, growing manufacturing and distribution business that supplies products worldwide. The business has an excellent reputation for innovation and supply that covers an ever-growing range of diverse industrial sectors. This is a new position, you will work closely with a newly appointed Managing Director to build an effective HR function that actively promotes the company’s values, bringing HR policies to life that support growth, engagement, and the development of a high performing continuous improvement culture.
To be considered for this HR Business Partner position you will:
- Have worked as a HR Business Partner or HR Manager within a fast-paced industrial, manufacturing, engineering, or distribution business.
- Have experience of developing standardised HR practices and processes that are aligned to company values and business needs.
- Protect the interests of the business and employees by ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are compliant with governmental laws and regulations.
- Work with senior management to develop an end-to-end talent strategy from, recruitment, onboarding, induction, appraisal, learning & development, and succession planning.
- Work closely with managers, coaching and training on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, absence, and performance management.
- Be qualified to a minimum of CIPD certificate and a member of the CIPD working towards full chartered status.
- Have strong influencing, organisational and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), able to create understanding and a desire to change in the people you work with at all levels.
This is a challenging role but a great opportunity to develop the role of HR Business Partner across all areas of the company. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate continuous learning and development relevant to HR with a strong understanding of current employment legislation and its practical implementation. Some travel will be required to other offices and facilities within the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.