£20 - £27 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Contract Length: Minimum 3 months
Reporting to the Lead HR Business Partner, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for implementing appropriate people plans and organisational structures in order to achieve strategic business objectives, including capacity building, supporting talent management planning, engagement and employee relations.
You will work witht he HR BP to deploy and advise on best practice HR initiatives and policies that support organisational goals, both UK and Europe.
You will also act as coach and advisor to junior line managers, supporting them in the implementation of business people plans, including effective case management of employment relations issues.
- Use business understanding to advise on appropriate departmental design and structures. Where appropriate, develop and implement plans to change organisation structures.
- Responsible for ensuring robust succession plans are in place at departmental level. Coach people managers in the creation of effective and realistic development plans to ensure effective talent pools are in place.
- Promote fairness and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Advise on reward and remuneration issues, including secondments, promotions, etc. and ensure that due process is followed.
- Build the capability of managers and supervisors through coaching and appropriate interventions to assist them to maximise potential and consistently raise the bar on performance of themselves and their employees.
- Support, develop and coach people managers in relation to their approach and consideration of people issues, ensuring that they understand the impact of these on individuals, teams, and the business.
- Understands the needs of departments in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. Coach managers and supervisors on key organizational changes
- Build organisational capacity in terms of change management and change resilience through the implementation of appropriate intervention plans.
- Support effective implementation of business change projects.
- Ability to remain calm and manage periods of ambiguity.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, performance improvement, and terminations. Coaches leaders to enhance the understanding of business requirements/objectives. Ensure alignment between organisational, team and individual objectives.
- Support managers and employees understanding and participation in the performance management process. Provides coaching and counselling on performance development and improvement planning.
- Provide advice and support to line managers through the effective case management of difficult and/or sensitive day to day people management issues. Coach line managers to be able to deal with lower level disciplinary and capability issues.
- Ensure good governance and legal compliance through monitoring reporting on potential reputational and people risks
- Build and maintain effective relationships with local union representatives
- Coach line managers to ensure the effective rollout of the site communication programme.
- Collaborate with the various HR functions to ensure the implementation of an effective and aligned HR Service delivery.
- Support delivery of annual HR processes, including Performance Management, Reward and Talent Management.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of key HR projects and interventions aligned to performance improvement or business change outcomes.
- Undertake ad hoc project work and provide project support to the broader HR Team
- Customer Focus
- Align performance for success
- Accepting Responsibility / Accountability
- Business Acumen
- Facilitating Change
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Building Organisation Talent
- University graduate
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation
- Track record of implementing HR projects
- Proven ability to collaborate, persuade and influence change
- Ability to hold challenging conversations
- Solutions orientated with the ability to regularly overcome obstacles whilst maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to build strong and professional relationships at all levels
- Ability to effectively manage workload and conflicting priorities while remaining resilient. Flexible and adapt to change quickly
- Maintains awareness of current developments and trends in HR
- Proven coaching and capability, with ability to deliver effective feedback
- Knowledge of UK employment law and experience with complex employee and employment relations issues
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.