- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Expiry Date: 17 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59075
Human Resources Business Partner (HR BP)
£Competitive plus benefits
An HR Business Partner is required to deliver full HR support to a new site at Dagenham, providing consistent and accurate advice, bringing policies to life and actively promoting the company's values.
Candidates that have previously provided HR support, such as Learning and Development, especially within the automotive manufacturing/production industry would be well received.
Due to expansion and growth this company, an innovative organisation who build niche vehicles, is setting up a brand new facility in Dagenham and require an HR Business Partner to take responsibility and ownership for all HR matters on site. As an HR Business Partner you will be required to:
- Deliver standardisation, identifying process improvements, and enhancing the quality of delivery within the departments while providing meaningful support and guidance to the wider company
- Deal with all employee relations issues for the site, being pro-active and challenging their approach (where appropriate) to ensure consistency and that the correct process is being followed
- Own all employee relations activities for the site
- Take the lead on wider HR initiatives such as structured learning and development programmes
- Provide support to managers and their teams on all matters around recruitment, absence management, including referrals to Occupational Health where required
- Provide support and advice to managers and their teams on disciplinary, grievance, and performance management issues, learning and development, preparing the relevant paperwork, taking timely and accurate minutes at meetings and maintaining HR records accordingly
- Work with the recruitment master vendor to support and facilitate recruitment, supporting selection and onboarding activities for the site
- Manage the onboarding of all external candidates from induction planning onwards
The HR Business Partner should have the following skills or experience:
- Professional accreditation with an industry related body would be advantageous
- CIPD fully or part qualified
- Able to manage own time and use initiative, including managing multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Learning and development experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to forge relationships with stakeholders
- Initiative and results/target focused
- An understanding of manufacturing processes
- Have an appreciation of wider business demands
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of current employment legislation and its practical implementation to develop your career and be part of the senior leadership team for the new site.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an HR Business Partner or seeking the next step in your career and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HR Business Partner role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.