- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 21 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61442
HR Business Advisor – 54885
Pay Rate: Up to £23.06/hr Ltd - inside IR35
AWR rate increase applies after 12 weeks - Rate will increase to £29.83/hr Ltd
Division: HR & Corporate Services
Contract Position based at Dunton
Part-time position: minimum 28 hours/week
The role sits within the People and Enterprise Capabilities HR team, taking the lead as HR Business Advisor to the HR skill teams, providing support and guidance on all elements of HR business operations and providing professional HR support in line with business requirements and strategy.
- Providing support and coaching in respect of all various people-related processes
- Acting as a coach, providing guidance and support on process, policy interpretation and execution and delivering Cycle Plan activities (performance management, compensation planning etc).
- Support and influence the leadership teams in evolving and resourcing their delivery models, playing a key role in actively monitoring the morale of the teams to maximise retention and sense of belonging.
- Support and lead on union negotiation and consultation processes providing coaching and guidance to line management on employee relations matters engaging with Employee Affairs and OGC as appropriate.
- Coordinate internal recruitment processes and partner with the Talent Acquisition Team on external recruitment when business needs arise, ensuring line management accountability on fair and transparent recruitment processes
- Being a driving force to promote diversity of Driver of Diversity Equity and Inclusion initiatives working closely with Leadership to understand employee experience and drive change and improvements to further our DEI inclusion journey.
- Support and continue to drive the establishment of a cohesive approach and strategy to diversity, equity, and inclusion within the functions, ensuring line management ownership
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in HR in an operational environment facing off to both employees, unions and management
- A proven track record of success within an HR operational environment
- Comfortable working with a high degree of independence and autonomy
- Confident in decision making and forming recommendations for implementation
- A proactive ‘find a way’ and ‘can do’ approach with a drive for results
- Creative, innovative, and continuous improvement mind-set; able to demonstrate ‘big picture’ thinking and consideration of end-to-end employee experience in delivery
- Experience of delivering change management; working with ambiguity
- Ideally degree qualified or have a recognised equivalent qualification/ experience
- CIPD qualified, or working towards
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.